- 2nd Amendment Rally – Harrisburg – April 30 April 10, 2018
- Interview with Lt. Governor Candidate – Peg Lukski March 22, 2018
- Interview with Governor Candidate: Paul Mango March 15, 2018
- March 24 Meeting CANCELLED March 14, 2018
- Constitution Minute February 27, 2018
Daily Archives: March 6, 2013
Since the Supreme Court ruled on Obamacare last June, the White House and its allies in the media have diligently promoted the myth that the decision was an unqualified victory for the supporters of “reform.” In reality, the Supremes dealt … Continue reading
1.) Hordes of minimum-wage workers 2.) The “working poor” getting by on minimum wage 3.) Minimum-wage workers trapped in poverty 4.) Lifelong minimum-wage earners 5.) More single parents on minimum wage Read more.