- Jane’s Notes on Meeting with AG Jeff Sessions September 29, 2017
- July 23 – Meet & Greet with Rep. Rick Saccone July 12, 2017
- 2017 School Board Election Info May 13, 2017
- Biblical Principles & the Political Process-Public Meeting April 18, 2017
- Concerned about Gov. Wolf’s Budget Proposal? April 18, 2017
Daily Archives: March 6, 2013
Since the Supreme Court ruled on Obamacare last June, the White House and its allies in the media have diligently promoted the myth that the decision was an unqualified victory for the supporters of “reform.” In reality, the Supremes dealt … Continue reading
1.) Hordes of minimum-wage workers 2.) The “working poor” getting by on minimum wage 3.) Minimum-wage workers trapped in poverty 4.) Lifelong minimum-wage earners 5.) More single parents on minimum wage Read more.