- May 19 – Agenda 2, Masters of Deceit one-time screening May 13, 2019
- Venango County Commissioner’s Forum – April 13 Video April 19, 2019
- April 15 Tax Day Rally POSTPONED due to inclimate weather. April 15, 2019
- Venango Co. Commission Candidate Forum – April 13 April 3, 2019
- Happy 10th Anniversary Tea Party Patriots – Feb. 27, 2019 February 28, 2019
Daily Archives: January 26, 2014
Jane shared some information on successes the group has had such as the election of some new precinct and committee folks in the local Republican Party orgnization.
Heather gave an update on election activity this year, including state committee man and committee woman positions. This year most election activity is state and national. More information will be forthcoming in future meetings on candidates and issues.
Kent, who has been largely missing from the Tea Party Patriots for a while, was back on Saturday and shared some thoughts on what an organization like the Tea Party Patriots can do to be effective, efficient, and relevant in the coming year and beyond.
Attendees were encouraged to complete and return a questionnaire intended to help the group chart a course for the coming year.
The bill in Pennsylvania says that if unions want money from their workers, they have to get the workers to write a check as they pay any other bill. Let’s call that fairness. It’s also fair to taxpayers, who shouldn’t … Continue reading