- 2nd Amendment Rally – Harrisburg – April 30 April 10, 2018
- Interview with Lt. Governor Candidate – Peg Lukski March 22, 2018
- Interview with Governor Candidate: Paul Mango March 15, 2018
- March 24 Meeting CANCELLED March 14, 2018
- Constitution Minute February 27, 2018
Daily Archives: January 26, 2014
Jane shared some information on successes the group has had such as the election of some new precinct and committee folks in the local Republican Party orgnization.
Heather gave an update on election activity this year, including state committee man and committee woman positions. This year most election activity is state and national. More information will be forthcoming in future meetings on candidates and issues.
Kent, who has been largely missing from the Tea Party Patriots for a while, was back on Saturday and shared some thoughts on what an organization like the Tea Party Patriots can do to be effective, efficient, and relevant in the coming year and beyond.
Attendees were encouraged to complete and return a questionnaire intended to help the group chart a course for the coming year.
The bill in Pennsylvania says that if unions want money from their workers, they have to get the workers to write a check as they pay any other bill. Let’s call that fairness. It’s also fair to taxpayers, who shouldn’t … Continue reading