VCTPP will meet on Saturday, January 27 at Kings Restaurant in Franklin at 9:00 am. Those wishing to eat breakfast will meet at 8:00 am. Speaker for the meeting will be Heather Mohnkern, Venango County Auditor. Her topic will be an overview of “How to Run for Office.” She will present information on defining County, City, Municipal positions, the importance of campaign strategies, financial ethics, filing expense reports, circulating petitions and the Primary and General election processes. If you are thinking of running for an elected office, this will be an informative meeting for you. In addition we will have a representative of Senator Scott Wagner’s campaign for Governor on hand, but due to his time constraints, he will be speaking at 8:50 am, so if you want to hear him, come early.
- Be an informed voter! October 9, 2018
- AFP visits our Sept. meeting September 28, 2018
- Constitution Day Project 9-17-18 September 13, 2018
- Human Sexuality Instruction Parental Non-Consent Form August 28, 2018
- Commonwealth Foundation Speaker-August 25 August 21, 2018