VCTPP will meet on Saturday, January 27 at Kings Restaurant in Franklin at 9:00 am. Those wishing to eat breakfast will meet at 8:00 am. Speaker for the meeting will be Heather Mohnkern, Venango County Auditor. Her topic will be an overview of “How to Run for Office.” She will present information on defining County, City, Municipal positions, the importance of campaign strategies, financial ethics, filing expense reports, circulating petitions and the Primary and General election processes. If you are thinking of running for an elected office, this will be an informative meeting for you. In addition we will have a representative of Senator Scott Wagner’s campaign for Governor on hand, but due to his time constraints, he will be speaking at 8:50 am, so if you want to hear him, come early.
- 10th Anniversary FREEDOM RALLY – July 13, 2019 July 1, 2019
- May 19 – Agenda 2, Masters of Deceit one-time screening May 13, 2019
- Venango County Commissioner’s Forum – April 13 Video April 19, 2019
- April 15 Tax Day Rally POSTPONED due to inclimate weather. April 15, 2019
- Venango Co. Commission Candidate Forum – April 13 April 3, 2019