Venango County Tea Party Patriots will meet on Saturday, August 25 at 9:00 am at Kings Restaurant in Franklin. Those wanting to eat breakfast are asked to come a 8:00 am. Speaker for the meeting will be Elizabeth Stelle, Director of Policy Analysis for the Commonwealth Foundation. Elizabeth has researched and written on government reform, health care, welfare, energy, union reform and government transparency. Her work has been featured in the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, Patriot-News, Philadelphia Inquirer and a variety of radio and television programs throughout the commonwealth. Elizabeth is a graduate of Grove City College where she earned a bachelor’s degree in history. The meeting is open to the public.
- Happy 10th Anniversary Tea Party Patriots – Feb. 27, 2019 February 28, 2019
- Second Screening of “Gosnell” added – March 31- 7:00 pm February 7, 2019
- Patriot Alert – Action Required January 24, 2019
- January 26 – VCTPP Meeting January 21, 2019
- Be an informed voter! October 9, 2018