- Be an informed voter! October 9, 2018
- AFP visits our Sept. meeting September 28, 2018
- Constitution Day Project 9-17-18 September 13, 2018
- Human Sexuality Instruction Parental Non-Consent Form August 28, 2018
- Commonwealth Foundation Speaker-August 25 August 21, 2018
Tag Archives: REAL ID
Nearly a decade after Congress passed the Real ID Act to thwart terrorists from getting driver’s licenses, the law will finally go into effect in April. But 13 states still are not ready. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security repeatedly … Continue reading
The new law — Act 38 of 2012 — will exempt Pennsylvania from the mandates of the federal REAL ID law. Click here to read the law.