- July 4th Float 2018 July 9, 2018
- R. Lee James, Speaker at June 23 Meeting June 22, 2018
- Protest letter to DCED May 21, 2018
- 2nd Amendment Rally – Harrisburg – April 30 April 10, 2018
- Interview with Lt. Governor Candidate – Peg Lukski March 22, 2018
Tag Archives: REAL ID
Nearly a decade after Congress passed the Real ID Act to thwart terrorists from getting driver’s licenses, the law will finally go into effect in April. But 13 states still are not ready. The U.S. Department of Homeland Security repeatedly … Continue reading
The new law — Act 38 of 2012 — will exempt Pennsylvania from the mandates of the federal REAL ID law. Click here to read the law.